For bagging, just put the pear fruit on the paper bag to prevent it from growing in the bag. For example, in Japan in the 1940s and China in the 1960s, when chemical pesticides were scarce, in order to reduce pests and diseases, old newspapers, kraft paper, etc. were used to manually paste waste paper. Paper bags are neither standard nor waxed. This is the initial stage of bagging.
Bagging technology has high technical content and a broad meaning. For example, in Japan after the 1950s and China in the 1980s, in order to produce high-quality commercial fruits, paper bags were made of specially selected base paper (strength, thickness, transparency, air permeability, color, etc.). Suitable for fruit growth and development). The manufacturer immersed it in a bactericidal insecticide, waxed it with glue or waterproofed it, leaving ventilation holes, and filled the bag to make standard bags of different specifications. The bagging operation also summarizes a set of practical techniques. This is the second stage of raising one level.
Second, the role of peer bagging
1. The function of bagging is that the special fruit bag starts from the young fruit stage until harvest so that the pears are protected in the bag all year round from the invasion of insects, wind, and rain. The main functions are:
(1) Various diseases and insect pests harmful to fruits can be avoided: rot, brown spot, scab, heartworm, spider mites, mites, mites, pears, and other fruit rot diseases. And saplings, it also has a considerable control effect.
(2) Significantly reduce or replace pesticides: After putting them into paper bags at the end of May, the pesticide residues in the bagged fruits are extremely low, because the surface of the fruits is not directly exposed to non-toxic pesticides and the number of fights is reduced. The pesticide residues in bagged fruits are only 0.045 mg/kg; non-bagged fruits are 0.23 mg/kg. Bagging will surely become an important measure for mankind to produce pollution-free green food.
(3) It can significantly improve the appearance quality of the fruit; the bagged fruit eliminates surface coal stains, rust spots, leaf spots, medicine spots, etc., and the fruit surface is clean. It can prevent the fruit from being jammed, and the fruit points are small, small, and shallow. Especially for large and dense golden pineapples, pears, and other varieties, the value of the bag appearance is greatly improved. In the 20th century, the pear bag fruit is almost a translucent wax product, so it has the “Crystal Pear” product award, which is sold in the city.
(4) It can greatly improve the uniformity of the fruit and the level of the fruit, because it must be strictly refined before bagging, how many bags should be set for each tree, choose the largest and best fruit bag, the excess fruit, and the second fruit will be completely thinned Up. The fruit of the bag can be planted into qualified commercial fruit, the pear orchard is well-made, and the fruit rate is over 95%.
5) It can prevent accidental injuries: such as bird cockroaches and other bird pests, large scarabs, big bees, harmful fruits, anti-icing, and other injuries.
(6) For varieties with inconsistent maturity and growth, they can be harvested in stages: the mature fruits can be harvested first, and the remaining small fruits can be protected from the influence of heartworm. Delayed harvest will not be affected. Pests and diseases are harmful and can increase fruit quickly and improve fruit quality.
(7) Improve the storability of the fruit: Because the bagged fruit has no mechanical damage and adheres to disease-free fungi, the storage safety is not bad.
2. Benefit analysis of bagging
The economic benefits of bagging are direct and obvious, and other measures are incomparable. However, market prices and production costs are very large in different years and regions, and it is difficult to determine the benefit analysis of Hengyi.
2. Technical points of bagging operation
1. Set the time
Twenty days after flowering (approximately mid-May), when the young fruit is the same size as the thumb, the bag is completed and completed in about 10 days. It is too late for bagging, the fruit has been jammed, and the effect is greatly reduced.
2. Before bagging
Before bagging, the fruit should be carefully diluted according to the load requirements. The number of bags should be greater than the number of bags in order to have a choice when bagging.
3. Insecticide sterilization before bagging
Before bagging, be sure to spray insecticide and bactericidal mixture 1-2 times, focusing on spraying the fruit surface to kill the fungus on the fruit surface. The drug targets are mainly pear black spot, round rot, yellow mealworm, whitefly, etc. Spray the 800 times solution of 70% methyl phenylthiourea plus the 2500 times solution of 10% cypermethrin plus the 2000 times solution of 50% monocrotophos. In pear orchards where there are no yellow mealworms and whitefly, monocrotophos is not added. The bagging is not completed within 10 days after spraying, and the rest should be refilled once.
4. Bagging sequence and requirements
Go up and down first, on the contrary, it is easy to fall. Evenly distributed on the top, bottom, left and right sides. As far as gardens or trees are concerned, it is necessary to cover all entire trees, not all trees. You can’t hold half of the tree or the setting of the hand under the tree, it is not allowed to set the tree, which can conveniently reduce the number of times in the entire slice group.
5. Bagging operation method
The first stretch into the bag to inflate the whole bag, then grab the handle with one hand, hold the bottom of the bag with one hand, but the young fruit in the middle of the bag mouth, and then squeeze out the bag mouth from the two bags. Both sides of the middle handle; when all the bags are folded on the handle, on the left side of the bag mouth, tear off the length of the line card at the bag mouth, and finally turn the line card 90′ over and bend it on the handle on. Be careful not to wrap the fruit on the branches of the fruit, and do not use too much force to prevent the stuck fruit stalk from making the young fruit grow. After the sleeves are finished, lift the middle of the bottom of the bag by hand to unfold the whole bag. The vents at the two bottom corners are open, and the young fruits hang in the bag. It is not attached to the wall of the bag to prevent bee stings. Fruit and syrup, fungal secretions contaminate rust and mold.
6. Precautions for bagging operation
The causal bag is coated with insecticide. Wash your hands after the operation to prevent poisoning. When harvested, it is put into the basket along with the fruit bag. After the bags are packed, the bags are graded to prevent bruising of the fruit, keep the surface of the fruit clean, and reduce water loss.
7. Transportation and storage of fruit bags
When transporting the bag, avoid sun and rain. Store under low temperature and dry conditions, and slightly increase humidity before use to improve toughness. Since the wax has expired, discarded garbage bags will not be used next year.
The above is the bagging problem and related technology introduced to you today, I hope it will be helpful to everyone. If you encounter a problem you don’t understand, please leave a message below and we will reply to you in time.