Amazon Echo Dot(Alexa) Vs Google Home Mini
You probably use your Amazon Echo ($60 at Amazon) for playing music, powering on your smart home devices and making phone calls. But are you really using Alexa to its full potential when you’re only calling on it for the basics?
After all, there are tons of things Alexa can do that you may not have thought about yet. For example, you can cast something from one Echo device to another. You can also quickly send donations to a charity and have Alexa guard your house while you’re away. :
Amazon Echo Effect:
The Amazon Echo affects you. Smart homes and smart offices need a main device that operates the thermostat, turns on the lights, streams video to the TV, controls the washing machine. the possibilities are too numerous to name and keep growing all the time.
- Better design
- Significantly improved audio quality
- Price remains unchange
- No USB port
- Limited Indian streaming services support
- 1 . Most popular smart speaker with 360 degree sound .
- 2. Alexa Answers all your needs such as music, news, trivias, scores, weather, alarms , kids rhymes and stories
- 3. Access all your favourite songs in your regional languages. such as english, hindi, telagu, marathi, bangla, tamil etc.
- 4. With 4 microphones, Alexa can hear you across the room
- Size: 3.9″ x 3.9″ x 1.7″
- Screen size: LED screen can display time, temperature, and timers
- Sound: Single 0.6″ speaker, 3.5 mm stereo jack for connection to external speaker.
- Camera: n/a
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support, no ad-hoc/p2p network support
- Bluetooth: Full support for streaming audio from a device to the Echo and for voice control of mobile devices.
- Power: Requires standard wall outlet
- Battery life: n/a
- Setup requirements: Needs Wi-Fi connection and compatible control device (Fire OS, Android, iOS, or web portal)
Google Home Mini
Google’s smart speaker just got smaller. The Home Mini is, as you can deduce from its name, a smaller version of the Google Home speaker the company launched last year. It has all of the same capabilities as its larger forebear, but comes with a smaller price
- Diameter: 9.64 cm (3.79 in)
- Height: 14.28 cm (5.62 in)
- Power cable: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Device: 477 g
- Power adaptor: 130
- Colours :White • Slate fabric
- Supported audio formats : HE-AAC • LC-AAC
- Wireless : 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 Ghz) Wi-Fi
- Sensors : Capacitive touch
- Audio : High-excursion speaker with 2″ driver and dual 2″ passive radiators
- Microphones : 2-mic array
- Power : 16.5 V, 2 A
- Ports and connectors : DC power jack
- Supported operating systems : Android • iOS
Google Home Mini Pros & Cons
- Second to none in its ability to answer questions.
- Can cast video to your TV.
- Can identify different voices.
- Appears to understand my Spotify requests better than Alexa devices.
- Works with free Spotify Accounts.
- Bluetooth audio streaming.
- Can cast audio to multiple devices.
- Supports Google Play Music and YouTube Music.
- Pretty good sound quality considering its size.
- GH doesn’t have as many skills as the Amazon Echo.
- Features and firmware updates not available to all regions.
- Can’t read or send emails or messages.
- Only recite items in our main calendar.
- Costs more than the comparable Amazon Echo.
- Doesn’t have an audio out port.
- It’s powered by Google Assistant, which is different than Google Now.
- Lack of physical buttons on the top of the device.
Thank You !!!